Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Makin' a list and checkin' it twice...

Today I took a vacation day to do the bulk of my Christmas shopping. I have been doing this for years, it dates back to when I started working at a bank and we were closed on Veteran's Day. I decided it was a good time to do Christmas shopping as there were decent sales and it was far enough away from Christmas to avoid a crowd.

Today on my list are an outfit for my youngest nephews, Trio blocks, Starbucks cards for friends, pajama's for hubby, nice drinking glasses for my niece, who recently moved out on her own. That's just the tip of the iceberg.

2 comments:

  1. I just wrote a post about this...and my previous inability to accomplish it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I never thought of doing it that way before that is a great idea. Every year I end up shopping at the last minute even though I say I will start early.

    ReplyDelete