Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Sick Day

I have been fighting a cold for the last couple days *sniff*. It's the 'runny nose, your eyeballs feel like popping out, choosing between eating and breathing' type of cold. I went into work yesterday because we were short staffed and about 2 o'clock my co-worker sent me home. This morning I had totally intended to go in (even if it was a little late) when I called my boss to tell her I was coming in and I was unequivocally told to stay home. It could have been the fact that right now I pronounce the letters 'v' and 'm' as 'buh'. That being said I have a hard time being sick. I feel like there is so much to do that if I don't at least do something I'll never catch up. But I am trying to rest as much as I can because it is crucial to getting well. Well, what do you know... one of my nostrils just opened up. I guess I am on the road to recovery.

No comments:

Post a Comment