Saturday, October 17, 2009

Best Layed Plans...

On Saturdays I try to get things done around the house that I don't have the gumption to get done during the week. The problem? On Saturdays, I don't feel like doing it either! There's dishes to do, vacuuming to be done, sweeping, mopping, dusting, the list goes on. I enjoy living in a clean house, I just don't enjoy the process of getting there. I think because it seems like the hard work doesn't last because you just have to do it all again eventually.

I've tried to come up with a plan that I do some cleaning for say 20 mins then do something leasurely for 20 mins. It seems to help because I can get a lot done in 20 mins but the problem is getting started. I think there's a quote but I don't know who it is by "He who is begun is half done." Good advice for anything especially cleaning house.

1 comment:

  1. You need to check out Flylady.org and her "Fifteens"

    ReplyDelete