Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Lethal Weapon

Last Saturday I took a 'knitting with double points' class. As a relatively new knitter, you could say I was more than a little intimidated. However, in my short history with knitting I can tell I already hate seaming. HATE it. So something had to be done.

The young lady (I say that because we're probably about the same age ;)) teaching the class at my local yarn shop was spectacular. She was so patient and before I knew it I was knitting on four needles! Look at me go! I still get a little confused sometimes and sometimes try to look a little too closely at my knitting without being fully aware of the placement of all the needles. Pointy needles + eyeball= bad, bad news. But thus far, have avoided tragically loosing an eye and growing more and more confident. I deem the class a success.
My first double points project...
a fingerless glove.


No comments:

Post a Comment