Monday, October 5, 2009

Day to Day

Everyday our lives our filled with the mundane. Commute, work, bills, etc. Things that take up our day but give us very little joy. The challenge is how do we change the mundane and make is extraordinary. One is to count our blessings. I hate paying bills and going to the grocery but I should be grateful that I have the ability and the means to do so. Another is to bring joy to others. give at least one genuine compliment everyday. Make someone laugh. This brightens my day as much as I have brighten theirs. Also challenge yourself outside your comfort zone. Eleanor Roosevelt said "Do one thing every day that scares you." This is the one that is the hardest. Putting yourself out there, out of your comfort zone isn't easy but it does eventually pay off.


Remember... Its a jungle out there, take care of each other.

No comments:

Post a Comment